Mattingly Charities Grants
- The grant application must be completed in full and submitted online or printed and mailed to the address below, prior to the deadlines listed, for consideration.
- Mailing Address: PO Box 5746 Evansville, IN 47716
- Grant awards are subject to board approval for the 2018/2019 budget and range from the minimum amount of $1,000 to the maximum amount of $40,000.
- Grant applications will be accepted between February 1 and September 30, 2018.
To be considered for grant funding, organizations must meet the following conditions:
- Have their primary location in the Evansville area and serving our local community.
- Be aligned with the primary mission of Mattingly Charities:
Mattingly Charities provides support to organizations who administer athletic, social development, and educational advancement programs for under-served youth in the Evansville, IN community.
- Must demonstrate measurable goals and outcomes.
- Must directly serve Evansville area under-served youth.
- MUST NOT discriminate based on race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, age or religion.
- Must have strong organizational leadership and governance.
Areas Of Funding
Mattingly Charities will only consider grant awards to be used for the following categories in the Evansville, IN community:
- Youth Athletics
- Youth Education
- Youth Social Development
Our primary focus is on under-served youth programs.